How do endocrine disruptors affect the female cycle and the health of women ? How s & rsquo; rid?
The pill is also an endocrine disruptor: such as pesticides (fungicides, herbicides, insecticides), synthetic hormones given to women for contraception or treatment of menopause contributes to the pollution of our environment but also our inner ecosystem.
I suggest you d & rsquo; listen to Sarah-Maria Leblanc, clinical herbalist, co-authored Wisdom and power of the female cycle (The Golden Breath, 2014). Pour elle, the problem of endocrine disruptors is the number one problem in women's health today. Breast cancer, polycystic ovary, endometriosis etc.. Signs of disruption of the natural hormonal cycle of women are numerous!
Read also this article Sarah-Maria wrote on endocrine disruptors : Article.
We can take action on this pollution !
Tout d’abord, environmental causes or exposure to endocrine disruptors should be eliminated :
- Stop synthetic hormones and move to an ecological contraception (the symptothermie)
- Opting for a natural treatment for menopause : make an appointment with a naturopathic doctor or a medical specialist, read the works of Arnal Berengere (AntiCancer breast, notamment), Mary Penelope Peres and Sarah-Maria Leblanc (Wisdom and power of the female cycle), Nina Rissim (Mamamélis, Menopause)
- Clean the house of cosmetics containing phthalates, PEG, phenoxyethanol, congratulations, PCBs (polychlorobiphényles), STEP (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)… Of many books (listing) were written about.
- Make Detox cures regularly !
Transition Protocol after pill
Offered by the authors of Wisdom and power of the female cycle, page 129, this harsh treatment 3 month.
Use dandelion and milk thistle tincture in a three-month period by increasing dosages 5 gouttes par jour, of 30 drops 50 drops once a day (eg 1st day 30 gouttes, 2th day 35 gouttes, etc.) toxic to the body of synthetic hormone contraceptive. It is also suggested that & rsquo; use during those three months, a supplement containing indole-3- carbinol, from brassica (cabbage, broccoli) and / or eating 2 Brassicaceae servings per day. Finally, it would be useful to take two capsules turmeric, two to three times a day, with meals and / or the & rsquo; incorporated in the kitchen. Chlorella, coriander, dark greens will also help in detoxifying
The endocrine disruptors anti-Detox
To eliminate xenoestrogens and other endocrine disruptors, We can therefore also :
– Eating broccoli and other cabbage because they can eliminate the good pathway endocrine disruptors. En effet, women do not all have the same hepatic metabolism of estrogen, which can degrade in three different ways. Lane 4-OH and that of 16-OH promote the risk of cancer while the way of 2-OH reduced on the contrary the risk of carcinogenicity. The indole-3-carbinol broccoli (but also other cruciferous, the cabbage family) promotes the degradation of the estrogen through 2-OH.
– Make an annual or more courses of Thistle and / or dandelion (EPS for efficiency and alcohol, a teaspoon before meals). Prolonged treatment is necessary after taking the pill over several years or the morning after pill, for example 3 three-week treatments each spaced one week.
– Take detoxifying homeopathic remedies like Chelidonium majus 5 CH and Hydrastis canadensis 5 CH, for a month 3 granules every morning noon and night. Continue with remedies favoring renal élimimation : Solidago virga aurea 5 CH et Thlaspi bursa pastoris 5 CH (same treatment time and same dosage).